How To Make Mysore Paak , Check Out Here
If you're craving this delicious dessert but don't have the time to visit a sweet shop, you're in luck!
Mysore Pak is a popular sweet treat from the South Indian state of Karnataka, known for its rich, creamy texture and mouthwatering flavor. If you're craving this delicious dessert but don't have the time to visit a sweet shop, you're in luck! Here's a simple recipe for making Mysore Pak at home:
- 1 cup gram flour (also known as besan or chickpea flour)
- 1 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the gram flour and ghee. Mix well using a spatula or your hands, until the mixture becomes smooth and crumbly.
- In a separate pan, heat the sugar and water over medium heat until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Slowly add the sugar syrup to the gram flour mixture, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Keep mixing until the mixture comes together into a smooth dough.
- Transfer the dough to a greased plate or tray, and smooth it out into a thin, even layer.
- Let the Mysore Pak cool completely, then cut it into small squares or diamonds. Serve and enjoy!
Note: You can also add a pinch of cardamom powder for an extra touch of flavor.
For Latest Update from Sangri Today Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter. Fore Latest Video News Subscribe our channel on YOUTUBE. Also Join Our Telegram Channel