POCO phone came in the global market with 5000mAh battery, 12GB RAM and 64MP camera, know important details here
The POCO M6 Pro 4G device has been introduced to the worldwide market by Poco. This phone has a 5000mAh battery, 12GB RAM, 256GB storage, and compatibility for 67W rapid charging. This phone has a MediaTek Helio G99 Ultra CPU and a 64MP main camera. This gadget will shortly be released by the corporation in India.
For customers, POCO has introduced the new POCO M6 Pro. It has been released onto the international scene. Today, POCO announced the release of the POCO X6 5G and POCO X6 Pro 5G smartphones in India.
The company has a 6.67-inch AMOLED display and MediaTek Helio G99 Ultra CPU in the POCO M6 Pro 4G smartphone. This is the M6 Pro 4G variant, as far as we are aware. In August 2023, POCO introduced the 5G version of this device in India.
The cost of the POCO M6 Pro 4G 8GB + 256GB model is US $179, or roughly Rs 14,900.
However, the 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant costs USD 229, or about Rs 19,000, in this case. This smartphone was introduced by POCO in blue, black, and purple hues.
Specifications of POCO M6 Pro 4G:
- Display: The 6.67-inch AMOLED display of the POCO M6 Pro 4G boasts a 120Hz refresh rate, a maximum brightness of 1300nits, and Corning Gorilla 5 protection.
- Processor: TSMC's 6nm technology is used in the construction of the MediaTek Helio G99 Ultra CPU and Mali G57 MC2 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: This phone has 256GB UFS 2.2 storage and 16GB LPDDR4X RAM.
- Camera: This gadget will include three back cameras: an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 64MP main sensor with optical image stabilisation.
- Battery: A sizable 5000mAh battery with 67W rapid charging is offered. In approximately 44 minutes, it can be charged from 0% to 100%.