Will it be okay to use Android's charging cable even after USB-C in iPhone 15, get complete information here
iPhone 15 has been in the news since its launch. This time the company has updated it with many aspects. Type C is also a part of these special changes. That means the iPhone 15 series comes with USB-C for charging but you can use the Type-C cable of your existing Android phone.
Apple launched the iPhone 15 series for its users in September, this series includes 4 smartphones – iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
With this series, the company has provided a USB-C-type facility to its customers. But along with this, the biggest question among the people was whether we could use only existing Android devices with the new phone or not.
Will the iPhone be damaged by charging only from Android:
- Let us know if the new iPhone can be charged using your existing USB-C cable. This has been emphasized recently by some viral videos claiming that charging the iPhone 15 using an Android USB C cable will damage the device.
- - But this is not completely correct because even though USB-C cables of all devices do not have fixed standards. But it can charge any device including the new iPhone 15 series models.
- In the past, people have charged the iPad Air/iPad Pro and MacBook using third-party USB-C cables. Therefore, these cables will definitely be capable of charging the iPhone 15 model. So, if you are able to charge the phone with any other USB-C then it will work for you.
There will be no bad effect on iPhone:
- After all, the whole point of Apple's move to USB-C port charging cable is to let people charge the iPhone using their existing Android USB-C charging cable as well.
- However, Apple is said to have a different use case for the USB C port on the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models, as you get USB C 2.0 and USB C 3.2 standards.
- Simply put, using an Android phone's USB cable will not make any difference to the iPhone as you will only get the speed that Apple has set for the new iPhone.