Price of this watch of Xiaomi is so much that it will be like a budget smartphone, many special features are available with eSim support
Recently Xiaomi launched its latest smartphone Xiaomi 14 series. Along with this, the company also introduced its new HyperOS and Xiaomi Watch S3. We have already learned about the phone and the OS. So today we will know about the new smartwatch which costs more than Rs 10000.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has recently launched its latest smartphone as well as a new smartwatch. We're talking about the Xiaomi Watch S3, which is the new addon to the company's smartwatch lineup.
These devices have also been launched in India. The price of this device is more than Rs 10000. Talking about the features, the company offers an AMOLED display with eSim support in this device. Let us know about it in detail.
Price of Xiaomi Watch S3:
- Talking about the price, this device comes in two variants. The price of its leather strap eSim variant is 999 Yuan i.e. approximately Rs 11,368. Apart from this, the price of its Bluetooth version has been fixed at 799 Yuan i.e. approximately Rs 9092.
- This device will be offered in two color options, which include black and silver.
Features of Xiaomi Watch S3:
- Talking about the design, it has an interchangeable bezel design.
- In this watch, you get 1.43 inch AMOLED, in which you get adaptive brightness.
- The new smartwatch will work on Xiaomi's HyperOS so that you can get the option of better features.
- Apart from this, you get many sensor options, which include a heart sensor, acceleration sensor, air pressure sensor, and ambient sensor.
- In this, you have been given a water-resistant design. If we talk about battery, it has a 486mAh battery with a battery life of seven days.
- Xiaomi Watch S3 comes with 150 sports modes, which are designed to take care of your health.