Redmi 13C: Redmi phone will make a big entry today with 8GB RAM, 5000mAh battery and 50MP camera, know details
Redmi 13C: Redmi is going to launch a new budget smartphone for its customers today. The phone we are talking about is Redmi 13C 5G. The price of this device will be less than Rs 10000. This device can have a 5000mAh battery, 8GB RAM and a 50MP camera. Today we will tell you what will be special in this phone.
Redmi will launch its latest smartphone Redmi 13C today i.e. on Wednesday 6th December. Let us tell you that this is a budget smartphone, which is priced at Rs 10000. Let us tell you that these budget phones come with many special features. Before the launch of this phone, we will talk about all the features and specifications related to it.
Talking about basic features, you can get up to 8GB RAM and 5000mAh battery in this phone. The company has launched this phone globally for its customers. Because of this, we know about most of the features of the phone. Now today the company is launching this device in the Indian market. Let us know about it.
Company gave information:
- Redmi has presented a landing page for this device, in which many of its features and colour variants have also been revealed.
- This device will come in three colour options – Startrail Black, Startrail Silver and Startrail Green. Let us know about the features of this phone.
Specifications of Redmi 13C:
- You can get a 6.74-inch HD+ screen in this smartphone.
- If we talk about the processor, it has a Dimension 6100 Plus processor, which is paired with up to 8 GB RAM and 256 GB UFS 2.2 storage.
- It has up to 8GB of virtual RAM. This smartphone could be a rebranded version of Redmi 13R, which can be launched in China later this month.
- Talking about camera features, it has a dual camera setup, which can have a 50 MP primary shooter and LED flash.
- Talking about the battery option, it has a large 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging support.