iQOO 12 will be the first phone to come with Qualcomm latest processor in India, know details here
iQOO is preparing to launch its latest smartphone series iQOO 12 in India. In this device, you get a Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor. Let us tell you that this is the first phone to be launched in India which is being launched with this processor. Let us tell you that this device has already been launched in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
The smartphone market is growing very fast. Due to new technology every day, customers get new updates every day. Let us tell you that iQOO 12 is ready to be launched in India. Let us tell you that this series will already be launched in three countries.
iQOO 12 series was launched in China last month and now it has entered the global market. Currently, it has been launched in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. After this, the company has even started preparations to launch this phone in India.
iQOO 12 becomes the first phone to launch globally with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3. It will be launched in India on December 12, after which it will become India's first Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 phone.
iQOO 12 Price:
- iQOO 12 is scheduled to be launched in India on December 12. This phone will be available in two variants 12GB RAM and 16GB RAM. Its 12GB RAM + 256GB storage model will be priced at Rs 52,999.
- Whereas the price of the 16GB + 512GB model is said to be Rs 57,999.
Specifications of iQOO 12:
- In this phone, you get a 6.78-inch 1.5K LTPO OLED display, which will have 144Hz refresh rate, 3000nits peak brightness and 2160Hz PWM dimming.
- Talking about the processor, this phone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor, which can be paired with 16GB RAM and 1TB storage.
- The iQOO 12 sports a 50MP primary camera with OIS, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 64MP periscope telephoto camera.
- A 16MP front camera can be found in the smartphone for selfies.
- Talking about battery, this phone has a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.