Fabits, Deep Tech-Enabled Investment Startup, Secures Pre-Seed Funding from Wealth Management Leader WMUIndia
Fabits, founded in 2022, is a financial planning fintech startup that provides goal-based offerings and recommendations in the dynamic landscape of wealth management.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India: Fabits, a burgeoning deep tech-enabled investment startup, has successfully closed its pre-seed funding round led by WMUIndia, a prominent wealth management firm catering primarily to ultra-high net-worth individuals in India. This strategic investment will fuel Fabits' B2B initiatives, enhance core product technology, and foster collaborations with key industry players.
The pre-seed capital infusion is poised to strengthen Fabits' position in the fintech space, allowing the company to target a broader customer base for financial planning and wealth management, ultimately creating sustainable and personalized portfolios. The funds will play a pivotal role in refining Fabits' deep tech model, enabling more accurate predictions and delivering superior investment strategies to clients.
Fabits, founded in 2022, is a financial planning fintech startup that provides goal-based offerings and recommendations in the dynamic landscape of wealth management. With a focus on B2B partnerships and strategic collaborations, Fabits aims to revolutionize how financial services are accessed and delivered.
Ajath Anjanappa, CEO & Co-Founder of Fabits, expressed excitement about the funding from WMUIndia, highlighting the expertise they bring to the wealth management space. He outlined the allocation of funds, stating, "70 percent of the funding received now will be used for building the core product and technology, while the other 30 percent will go into marketing and customer acquisition via strategic partnerships with key players."
Recognizing the evolving nature of wealth management, Fabits emphasizes a hybrid approach that blends human expertise with cutting-edge technology. Anjanappa highlighted Fabits' goal-based approach, tailoring investments to specific aspirations and ensuring effective and personalized financial strategies.
Jayaprakash Pai, Founder & CEO of Wealth Managers United (India) Pvt Ltd, the parent company of WMUIndia, expressed enthusiasm about supporting Fabits in their fintech journey. He noted, "Fabits’ deep-tech platform combines the best of traditional financial wisdom and modern technology. We are excited to support Fabits in their journey towards fintech enhancements and strategic collaborations."
Fabits positions itself as a goal-based investment platform headquartered in Bengaluru. The platform emphasizes a seamless financial investment journey, combining human investment experts with deep-tech algorithms to make wealth creation accessible and effective. For more information, visit Fabits.