Laal Singh Chaddha receives a major contract from Aamir Khan and PVR, giving it a competitive advantage over Raksha Bandhan in terms of promotion.

Two movies will be released on August 11. Will the Kartik Aaryan movie lose out to the Aamir Khan movie? Do inform us!

Laal Singh Chaddha receives a major contract from Aamir Khan and PVR, giving it a competitive advantage over Raksha Bandhan in terms of promotion.

Being a master of marketing, Aamir Khan plays his cards close to his chest prior to the release of his movies. As Laal Singh Chaddha's countdown approaches, we have unique knowledge that Aamir has struck a major agreement with the largest national chain in India, PVR, to get the best possible exposure at the establishments across the nation. Our sources indicate that Laal Singh Chaddha will receive more than 65% of the PVR showcase, leaving Raksha Bandhan with just 35%.

"Aamir and PVR are partners." It's a barter arrangement, and as a result, he will receive a significant portion of the showcase in PVR theatres in India. Aamir will initially have an advantage on the showcase front thanks to this approach since the national chain now holds a majority of the multiplex business in India, accounting for close to 55 per cent of the market. "

Team Raksha Bandhan, meanwhile, is unconcerned by Mr Perfectionist's manoeuvre. "The Raksha Bandhan team is very mindful of who they are trying to reach." Raksha Bandhan targets rural areas, whereas Laal Singh Chaddha is more of an urban movie. As a result, Zee Studios is concentrating more on getting the film shown on single screens across India. The source added, "Raksha Bandhan will have enough performances by the time of release, even though the overall showcase will favour Laal Singh Chaddha, giving it a chance to be a success."

Two AKs will square up against one another in a battle to the death. The target, nevertheless, differs between the two movies. Given the high stakes involved, the Aamir Khan starrer will need to surpass Kartik Aaryan starrer, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, to become the biggest Bollywood film of the year. Still, the Akshay Kumar picture would only need to cross the 85-crore threshold to be deemed a success. " Given the goals for both movies, it is evident that LSC will perform at least 20% better than Raksha Bandhan. It's a fair division that gives both movies a large enough audience to achieve their goals.

"The common source It has been announced that the two movies will be released on August 11. Will the Kartik Aaryan movie lose out to the Aamir Khan movie? Please notify us!

For Latest Update from Sangri Today Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter. Fore Latest Video News Subscribe our channel on YOUTUBE. Also Join Our Telegram Channel